Good Reads

Scott's books

The Catcher in the Rye
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Great Gatsby
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Animal Farm
Slaughterhouse Five
Of Mice and Men
A Tale of Two Cities
The Count of Monte Cristo
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Da Vinci Code
The Bourne Identity
Kiss the Girls
Into the Wild
Into Thin Air
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Hobbit
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone
1984
Angels and Demons


Scott Reighard's favorite books »
}

Sunday, February 7, 2010

THE REUNION REAPER update

Hey everybody, I just recently added the feature "Look Inside" to my Amazon site, so now you can get a look at the first chapter, and a few surprises. I hope you check it out.

Also, I recently received very positive reviews from several readers who are calling the story, a page turning, exciting race against time.

I recently was interviewed by a local newspaper about my book. It should be out soon. I will post the site as soon as it is ready.

Finally, I am working on some book signings and will post those dates as soon as I am able to confirm.

http://www.amazon.com/Reunion-Reaper-Mr-Scott-Reighard/dp/144860754X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264554335&sr=1-1

Also, the site for my first novel: JAMESTOWN: JOURNEY BACK IN TIME
http://www.amazon.com/Jamestown-Journey-Back-Scott-Reighard/dp/1432701320/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265552438&sr=1-1

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment